250 Watt set up with 120 Volt Digital Ballast|
1. Lumatek Ballast
* More lumens generated per watt of electricity consumed - Lumatek™ ballasts have increased efficiency over magnetic ballasts. They lose fewer watts from the power supply to the lamp. This is a power factor of 99%+. The high frequency output results in low power loss.
* Fast start-up – they reach full brightness quickly.
* Completely silent.
* Small compact design.
* Produce less heat.
* Cut-off circuitry – cuts off when a short is detected for ultimate safety.
* Fully interchangeable - Lumatek™ ballasts can light both HPS and MH bulbs (excluding the 750 watt which is HPS only).
* Compatible with Smart Volt™ power cords.
2. Ushio HPS Bulb
USHIOs HiLUX GRO is a new line of grow lamps that promote enhanced vegetative growth and flowering. The lamps are made to assure consistency in quality and optimized for high performance. Made in Germany by an ISO 9001 certified facility.
Super high output lamp technology
Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
Highest quality and consistent performance
Engineered in an ISO 9001 certified facility
Lamp Jacket: T15
Initial Lumens: 56,000
Rated Hours of Life: 24,000
3. Sun System Cool Sun Hood
6 in. air cooled fittings are integrated into the design of the reflector - no need for separate fittings!
White powder coating provides a rust resistant, clean appearance.
Sturdy chrome wire hangers make for easy hanging.
Sealed reflector won't draw air from inside the room, CO2 stays in place!
Manufactured to exacting standards to allow minimal air leakage.
Eliminates excess heat problems.
Dimensions: 20.5 in. long x 24 in. wide. x 7.5 in. tall
The Ultimate Combination of Cooling & Performance! Air passes easily through both ends of the reflector directly over the lamp for maximum inline air cooling.