Aqua Vega is a professional fast working nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing. Aqua Vega is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems. Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with large vital shoots. Aqua Vega nutrition also contains pH-stabilizers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids.
Aqua Vega is developed especially to fulfil the plantís needs optimally during its growth. Aqua Vega is used on recirculation systems, such as NFT, ebb and flow systems and the cultivation on clay pebbles.
Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelates and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom.
Directions of Use:
● Shake bottle well before use
● Fill nutrient reservoir with water
● Add Aqua Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (200 ml per 100 Litre of water)
Add Aqua Vega A
Stir well, then add Aqua Vega B
Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
● The EC of Aqua Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.1 - 1.9 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
● Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
● For use during growing phase and the first 1-3 weeks of the flowering phase. Switch to Aqua Flores from the moment that flowers start to form. ( from 1 to 3 weeks of 12 hours of lighting or if the pH level of the water in circulation starts to drop below 5.0 - 5.2 )
● Renew the nutrition regularly
Storage, health & safety and other directions
● CANNA developed Aqua Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
● Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
● Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
● Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelate's, which are immediately and completely available for the plant.
The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.